Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Compare It and Share It

Donnie ft. Diddy- Take You There

This is the debut video from Donnie from Making the Band. I personally don't like the song or the video. I think he's trying too hard and comes off like a cheap Justin Timberlake. I think Diddy should've tried harder to market Donnie in a more original, less cheesy way. Well maybe the video wasn't bad, but it was unoriginal and not first single worthy...he didn't make the band, but will he make it on his own? Tell us what you think.



Day 26- Since You've Been Gone

The boys of Day 26 are very talented, great voices, and well-put together, but I can't help but think of 112 everytime I see them. I used to be a huge 112 fan so that's not necessarily a bad thing, but male R&B groups are kinda played out. Nonetheless, I like the song and video. It's nice...nothing new, but nice.



Danity Kane ft. Missy Elliot- Bad Girl


I think their latest single is nice. I'm not in love with it but it may grow on me. The video on the other hand, is no good. It looks cheap and tacky. And yes I'm gonna say it...the video reminds me of the Pussycat dolls.

No comments: