Saturday, August 16, 2008

What did mama say about love?


Aubrey O'day...Heart on My sleeve. (Notice ANTM Jaslene and Carrie D to the right and left of Aubrey, but they clearly can't help this line.)



I can't even lie Ms. Aubrey is starting to work a nerve she has a decent voice but if you ask me she's getting carried away from injecting only god knows what in her face gigglying around with double D's and seeking attention 'any way she can get it' she needs to take a seat somewhere. DIDDY please pull that leash alittle tighter because your girl is running in the wrong direction with her fame...

Now here's some of what she has to offer..



$120 Headband...no thank you...as a matter of fact I think that says enough DANITY KANE get this girl PLEASE

That's just me though, let me know

-From the Throne

No comments: