Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Shear MESS!!!

Now don't get me wrong I love BRAVO, but what is up with the Shear Genius show? Although I only watch it because its comes on after the show that made BRAVO what it is today ( Project Runway EVERY wednesday at it's new time 9pm...make it work people!!!!!) I always ask myself this....how is it that any of these contestants can be considered any sort of shear genius when all they work on is the same type of hair? I see no diversity. Yes, there has been male and female clients but it lacks people of color....I want to see perms being done, weave being strapped on and glued, hot combing and all the other elements that go along with it.....What is up with that? Project Runway got the message how long will it take to reach them....

Let me know.

-From the Throne

No comments: