Friday, August 15, 2008

Who would of thought the light beyond Beyonce's shadow would be so BRIGHT!

Solange-"Sandcastle Disco"



No need to even think about Beyonce (although its hard not to when the look so much alike...them genes are STRONG!) Anyway this new woman is proving herself and blowing me away while doing, not only did I doubt her but I'm sorry I did. I must admit I find myself humming the tunes of her first single "I decided" and it didn't take me long to act like I knew this one! Ms. Sol- Angel is refreshing with her new old school inspired style and rocking it well with the Hadley Street Dreams! Don't let us down your doing well.

That's just me though, let me know...

Oh and just in case you don't approve, here's alittle message from solange...




-From the Throne

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At first I underestimated Solange...but I guess I never took the time to listen to her. Solange is a very talented singer, writer, producer and mom. Solange does it all and she does it well. I know alot of ppl say she is trying to follow in her sisters footsteps but who can really blame her, Beyonce is a very talented atrist and she was a great role model to look up 2. I downloaded her first two singles and I loved them. Ill def support Solange on her upcoming album:)