Wednesday, August 20, 2008

It's a new Season..Sombody pass the salt.



Well kids Making the Band has started AGAIN!..So far it's alright. I didn't expect Ms. Laurie Ann Gibson to return on the first episode but obviously they really want people to tune in from jump start. As far as her being there she's definitely pulling her weight the boys are doing great with there moves and looking more and more better as a group. Now Donnie I really don't know what's going on with his song and dancing but I wouldn't pay a nickel to see him snap his finger around and whisper in the microphone talking about he'll take me there...umm I'm were I need to be already thank you. Then there is Danity Kane they look good as always, don't really know what's up with D Woods hair but it seem like she's going through....we get the point you wanna be different BUT TONE THAT DOWN. Oh and Ms. Aubrey you took alittle to long on pulling up your shirt when you knew darn well you didn't have on a bra to begin with...you shouldn't have been flipping around with those silicon jugs anyway. Until Next week that's all I got.

That's just me though, Let me know..

-From the Throne

No comments: